- Aldershot – Freedom House
The Sales Consultant role is centred around converting leads created from our in house team into sold insurance products. As each lead is from our ‘warm database’, and have already confirmed their interest to our call media team, the result is plenty of opportunity to excel.
You may be a graduate or college leaver looking to start a career in sales. Some previous telesales experience would be highly beneficial but not essential. Most importantly, we’re interested in your personality, work ethic and determination to hit and exceed targets.
- Contacting customers on receipt of internet enquiries and taking leads from our in-house call centre. There is no cold calling!
- Furthermore, overcoming customer objections and selling the benefits of our products and services.
- Performing in-depth fact finds, providing quotes and arranging policies for customers over the phone.
- Providing excellent customer service and adhering to all compliance and financial services guidelines.
Skills & Requirements
- You must have a confident telephone manner;
- Alongside excellent customer service skills;
- A knowledge of financial services is desirable but not essential;
- The ability to work in a target driven environment;
- Be able to learn quickly and to be able to think on your feet;
- Finally, have strong computer skills.
- £18k – £27k starting salary with a first year on target earnings of £45k;
- Working hours of either 09.30 – 18.30 or 10.30 – 19.30 Monday to Thursday. 09.30 – 18.30 on Friday;
- 28 days annual holiday;
- Pension scheme;
- Full training;
- Finally, possible management progression.
Working at Freedom
Would you like to apply? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.